OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > PLA Merchandise, Promotions, and Contests

PLA Stickers

<< < (2/16) > >>

rbcp:

--- Quote from: trevelyn on February 23, 2007, 09:33:01 PM ---vinyl :) /me drools....  my macBook would like the first one with the white around it.. or maybe make them round? i definitely like the first one.

--- End quote ---

Those are all round stickers.  I just didn't bother removing the background to them.  The first sticker will definitely be made, and most likely the 2nd one too.

Tachyon:
I'll certainly take some of those. My minions friends and I go crazy with stickers...we've covered places with V2 stickers (freestickers.org), SubGenius stickers, and even shitty ones I made with a sharpie and some labels I stole from work and drew cactuses and weird things on. Stickers rule, and PLA can only improve on a good thing.

splynt0r:
Just a thought here, how much would transparent stickers cost? I know the vinyl ones are a good idea ,
but for glass and stuff it would look cool.  ;D

murd0c:
RTF still has a small cache of the original round PLA bell stickers. I stole one from him last month and put it on my then PLA-sticker-less laptop. Quick, everyone private message RTF and ask him to sell you PLA stickerz!!!@2

M-26-7:
Maybe we Arbie could put a link to all items for sale on the bar at the top of the screen. That would simplify things a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version