Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Buy / Sell / Trade

Free Kevin Sticker

<< < (2/4) > >>

macadamiaman:

--- Quote from: Q on October 17, 2010, 05:36:29 PM ---'wunder if we could get kevin to host the phone show......... :)

--- End quote ---

That would be awesome! Although FBI is probably still watching him and he'd go back to jail. But then it would be easier to find another one of those stickers! Go for it!

rbcp:
Geez, he's not a sellout just because he's making money at what he's good at.  I'd rather him make money than do crazy hacking stuff and go to jail again.  I can't wait to buy his autobiography.

macadamiaman:
Eh, I'm a sell-out too, nothing wrong with that, just that he's a lot different today than when the Free Kevin stickers were everywhere... Maybe I'll send  him an email directly :)

rbcp:
I looked all over the interweb, hoping to find a sticker for you, but I had no luck at it.  I thought 2600's store would still carry them.  You might have better luck emailing 2600 to ask if they have any.

You could just design one yourself at cafepress.com.  I don't know if their bumper stickers are any good, but it's worth a shot since they're cheap.

ApprenticePhreak:

--- Quote from: macadamiaman on October 17, 2010, 07:25:31 PM ---Eh, I'm a sell-out too, nothing wrong with that, just that he's a lot different today than when the Free Kevin stickers were everywhere... Maybe I'll send  him an email directly :)

--- End quote ---

Yes. You are correct. When those stickers were every where, he was in jail. That IS  major difference than he is now. Which is rolling in money and wiping his ass with handfuls of change. Which isn't nearly as effective as it sounds. You get pennies in your shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version