Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Flames, Politics and Other Retarded Posts

:nonsense:

<< < (2/2)

rbcp:
F
I
N
I
S
H
:nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          S
T
A
R
T

Leave this running for an hour and see who the winner is!

DBK:
Best post I've ever seen ^^^^^^^

SpaceBison:

--- Quote from: rbcp on June 21, 2011, 03:54:02 PM ---F
I
N
I
S
H
:nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          :nonsense:                                                                                          S
T
A
R
T

Leave this running for an hour and see who the winner is!

--- End quote ---

How do you know that one of them hasn't already passed another one of the critters? I hope you're keeping track of the number of laps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version