OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > Forum Related Updates, Suggestions and Questions

I like the new theme.

<< < (2/3) > >>

MIB:

--- Quote from: rbcp on October 05, 2011, 01:21:59 PM ---Who else is experiencing the stupid width problem when posting?
--- End quote ---

I don't have any width problems with posting or replying. Could it be the browser people are using? I'm using Firefox 7.

MIB

P.S. I think the new theme is great.

murd0c:
Looks a million times better than the last theme. Quite easy on the eyes.

nyphonejacks:
still have the width problems

chrome

1024x600 resolution on my 10in netbook...

markov:
my only problem is that the main post text is distracted by the blue links.. my eyes naturally go to the blue instead of the post

but i can live with it

oh, and those military styled stars on the ranking are kind of retarded

rbcp:

--- Quote from: markov on October 06, 2011, 10:26:05 AM ---oh, and those military styled stars on the ranking are kind of retarded

--- End quote ---

Yeah, those are dumb.  Those will go away soon.

For those with the crazy-long posting page problem, I think I fixed it.  It's not like that for me anymore, so let me know if any of you still have that problem.  The posting page looks a little messed up now, but at least it works better.  I'll fix it better some other day.

EDIT: Ugh, nevermind.  What I did to the posting page fixed the width, but broke pretty much everything else on that page.  I'm putting it back how it was for now.

ANOTHER EDIT: Ermmm, I removed my fix and now everything works perfectly.  WTF.  How is it working now?  I didn't do anything. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version